Prime Cleaning Solutions understands that the information you trust us with is important to you and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how, when and why we collect your personal information during the course of providing our services to you and how we keep it secure. If you have any questions about how we process your information, please see contact details (above)
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (Jersey) 2018 in simple terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details.
What Information Do We Collect From You
- Full Name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Occasionally credit card details are given over the phone to make a payment, these details
- are never kept on file or passed on.
What Information Do We Keep On File
- We keep you name on file
- We keep your address details on file
- We keep a record of your email address but do not pass this on to third parties.
- We will not sell any of your information to third parties.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data
- Prime will keep your details on file on for accounting purposes for approximately one year. If you do not wish us to keep your information on file can you please contact us?
- This personal information will not be shared by any third parties.
What Are Your Rights
Do we share your Personal Data?
- We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes.
How do we use your personal information and the basis on which we use it?
- We use your personal information to enable us to provide the services that you request.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you, for example to ensure that invoices are issued correctly.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
- Please let us know if any of the personal information that we hold about you changes so that we can correct and update the information on our systems.
- You can view, delete, correct or update the personal information you provide to us by contacting us on the information provided at the beginning of this policy.
- We are accredited to ISO27001 Information Security Management System DAS Certification body. As such our IT security is of a high standard, using high level technology of data protection.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
- We require all employees to keep personal information confidential, all staff complete NonDisclosure forms.
- Only authorised personal have access to your information.
Cookies are files which can be placed onto your computer’s hard drive, with your prior consent. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify when you visit a particular site, as well as analyse web traffic. Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your preferences, and respond to you as an individual.
Please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on cookies.
At Prime, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyse the traffic to our website and tailor it to our customer’s needs. This information is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis and the betterment of your user experience. You can choose whether to accept cookies, or not. Many web browsers accept cookies. You can decline cookies in your browser settings if you wish. However, our website and many others may no longer function correctly.
If you accept cookies, we can see which pages our visitors find useful and which are not. This provides us information to be used for a better user experience. Cookies do not allow us to do anything untoward like gain access to your computer.
This website uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is anonymised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Google AdWords: We use the Google Advertising platform to promote our services. The cookies from Adwords allow us to provide a better advertising experience
Facebook Advertising: We use Facebook advertising conversion tracking and retargeting pixels, which allows us to collect or receive information from your website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target advertising.
DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
Email Marketing We Send May Contain Tracking Codes
If you have opted in to receive newsletters, then this may include tracking codes that help us understand who, as well as how many people have opened or clicked on each email. This data helps us to create better emails in the future, and provide you with a better service. This data is stored on the servers of our email partners and covered under their security measures.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other websites. However, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and as such are not governed by this privacy statement.
Hyperlinks on this site may be shortened to hide long links for functionality and tracking.
How To Opt Out Of Cookies
Changes to this Privacy Notice
- We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects person data protection. Any changes will be made available via our website www.primejsy.com
Information About US
- Company : Prime Cleaning Services
- Registered Address: 25 Commercial Buildings, St Helier, JE2 3NB
- Data Protection Manager: Miguel Alves
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01534 888831